[CarbonTracker] CT2013 is now available

CarbonTracker announcements carbontracker at list.woc.noaa.gov
Thu May 8 21:27:14 UTC 2014

Dear CarbonTracker Users,

We are pleased to announce the availability of CarbonTracker release CT2013.  This release updates our flux and molefraction estimates through the end of calendar year 2012.

With CT2013, we've restored the climatological pCO2 ocean prior.  We've also introduced the use of ERA-interim meteorology in addition to meteorology from the ECMWF operational forecast model.  Thus CT2013 is our first multi-transport, multi-prior analysis of the global atmospheric CO2 budget.

CT2013 is available now at http://carbontracker.noaa.gov.

Fluxes, mole fractions, and other data products may be downloaded from
ftp://aftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/products/carbontracker/co2/CT2013.

In coming months we will extend CT2013 results into 2013 and 2014 using our CT Near-Real Time system.  Look for an announcement about CT-NRT this summer.

Best Regards,

Andy Jacobson
for the CarbonTracker Team

--