[CarbonTracker] CT2015 is released

CarbonTracker announcements carbontracker at list.woc.noaa.gov
Thu Mar 17 22:56:49 UTC 2016

Dear CarbonTracker Users,

We are pleased to announce the availability of CarbonTracker CT2015.  This release updates our flux and mole fraction estimates through the end of calendar year 2014.

CT2015 is available now at http://carbontracker.noaa.gov.  Fluxes, mole fractions, and other data products may be downloaded from ftp://aftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/products/carbontracker/co2/CT2015.

 Many improvements have been made to the model for this release. You can read about these changes at http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/carbontracker/version.php.  Please let us know if you encounter any difficulty with this product.  You may contact us at carbontracker.team at noaa.gov.

Best Regards,

Andy Jacobson and Ken Schuldt
for the CarbonTracker Team

--