[Mailman] Fwd: Aloha

Roberto Venegas rvenegas2018 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:09:11 UTC 2020

Aloha,

I am wondering if you could help me to figure out what is the problem when
connecting

The certificate expires in less than 8 hour(s). Renewing...
Please give your OpenID (hit ENTER to accept default:
https://esgf-node.llnl.gov/esgf-idp/openid/rvenegas)? MyProxy Password?
Retrieving Credentials...Connection refused (Connection refused)
Use --help to display help.
Certificate could not be retrieved

The OpenID is correct: https://esgf-node.llnl.gov/esgf-idp/openid/rvenegas
And I am using the password as I used it a few hours ago, and was working.
Could you help me to figure out the problem?

I also create a different account:

https://esgf-node.llnl.gov/esgf-idp/openid/rvenegas2018

and used the new password, but this doesn't work either.

I would appreciate your help on this, or if you could direct me to the
right person.

Note: My email to cog_support at list.woc.noaa.gov was rejected. This email
was provided as support but I got this response

<cog_support at list.woc.noaa.gov>: Command died with status 1:
    "/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post cog_support". Command output: post
    script, list not found: cog_support

pcmdi-node-admin at llnl.gov
5:45 PM (23 minutes ago)
to me
Thank you for creating a new ESGF-CoG account.

Your User Name is: rvenegas2018
Your OpenID is: https://esgf-node.llnl.gov/esgf-idp/openid/rvenegas2018

Please note that you will need your OpenID to login.
CoG Tutorials: https://www.earthsystemcog.org/projects/cog/tutorials_web
CoG Support: cog_support at list.woc.noaa.gov

Mahalo,

Roberto