[Mailman] host a new list?

John Olsen - NOAA Federal john.olsen at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 19 21:45:15 UTC 2021

Hi Derek,

Just a heads up that we're about to submit tickets (separate tickets) for
four
more tsunami forums.  We're hoping you'll be able to host these too.  If you
are, Tammy will again be the admin.

These are the additional forums,

   forum name                          description
 members
----------------            --------------------------------------
 -------
ptws_tnc                    Pacific Tsunami National Contacts           274
ptws_twfp_ntwc              Pacific Tsunami Warning Focal Points        590
                            and National Tsunami Warning Center
                            Contacts
caribe_tnc                  Pacific Tsunami National Contacts           392
caribe_twfp_ntwc            Caribbean Tsunami Warning Focal Points      641
                            and National Tsunami Warning Center
                            Contacts

Thanks,
John

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 12:40 PM John Olsen - NOAA Federal <
john.olsen at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Thanks Derek!
>
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:58 AM Derek Williams - NOAA Affiliate <
> derek.d.williams at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> Sure.
>>
>> Submit a ticket to woc at noaa.gov with all the details.
>>
>> *Derek D. Williams*
>> Linux/System Administrator
>> Contractor - Alpha Omega Integration
>> *In support of  Web Operations Center (WOC) - *10th Floor
>> NOAA Chief Information Office - SSMC 3 - Suite 10509
>> 1315 East-West Hwy
>> Silver Springs, MD 20910
>>
>> EMAIL: Derek.D.Williams at noaa.gov
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 8:57 AM John Olsen - NOAA Federal <
>> john.olsen at noaa.gov> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello good folks at the WOC,
>>>
>>> Would you be able to host a Tsunami discussion forum?  Membership is
>>> ~500, and
>>> contains folks from all over the world - folks with non-noaa.gov
>>> addresses.
>>> Are you able and willing to host a forum like this?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> John