[Open.ogc] CIF, TTO, TTM & FOB Rotterdam and Fujairah.

Mr. Mustapha Usman oilmandate at tdminvestors.com
Tue Sep 3 11:38:26 EDT 2024

Greetings,

My name is:  Mustapha Usman. I am a direct mandate that
facilitates oil products between the buyer and the seller, we?
currently have large quantities of premium quality Crude Oil
(ESPO/REBCO), Light Cycle Oil (LCO), Urea,? EN590, and other Oil
products of Russian and Kazakhstan? origin.?

We have available products for immediate lifting: (EN590-
10 PPM),JP54, JETA 1, D6, (virgin fuel and Oil) D2, Mazut, LCO,
LNG, ESPO, PETROLEUM COKE (PETCOKE), LPG and other products, in
CIF, TTO, TTM & FOB Rotterdam and Fujairah.

if Interested for Further Proceedings.

Mr. Mustapha Usman.
my WhatsApp number +44 7459 220926